• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can snowball play with an empty crisp packet?

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
my son dropped an empty packet outside the pen and snowball stuck his nose through and stole it :lol:

he ran around with it scrunching it and basically looking like he was having a whale of a time

i let him for a few minutes :oops: because he looked like he was having so much fun :oops: then took it away

if supervised can i stick an empty packet in there, would one be ok for him to play with or should i not let him have one again?

(genuinly don't know the answer, it's probably a really obvious no, but pretty please be nice to me ;))

I wouldn't, just because its plastic and bunnehs are good chewers so it could take a split second for them to swallow a chunk

Bunsk loves to play with wrappers, i let him but keep a very close eye. He never chews them though.

I wouldn't, just because its plastic and bunnehs are good chewers so it could take a split second for them to swallow a chunk

thank you :wave:
gutted, he was having so much fun with it too :(
ah well, he has plenty of other toys. think a trip to pets at home sometime soon is in order to get some nice scrunchy sounding toys for him :)

Bunsk loves to play with wrappers, i let him but keep a very close eye. He never chews them though.

aw bless him, bet thats soooo cute
how are you feeling today?

snowball didn't chew it or anything. simply had it in his mouth and ran around letting it hit the bars and make noise, then used his paws to make it make noise as well :lol:

he was binkying with it in his mouth :love::lol:

ah well, he has plenty of other toys. think a trip to pets at home sometime soon is in order to get some nice scrunchy sounding toys for him :)

I give mine empty chocolate boxes with their own treats in so they smell nice... I just don't trust bunny teeth with plastic stuff that's easily ripped. Charlie is VERY greedy though so probably wouldn't notice that the plastic isn't actually food...

I thought this, and bought Bunsk a scrunchy cat tunnel... he hates it. NEver used it :roll: :lol:

I give mine empty chocolate boxes with their own treats in so they smell nice... I just don't trust bunny teeth with plastic stuff that's easily ripped. Charlie is VERY greedy though so probably wouldn't notice that the plastic isn't actually food...
hahahaha, he sounds great :D

I thought this, and bought Bunsk a scrunchy cat tunnel... he hates it. NEver used it :roll: :lol:

:lol: looooverly! you make a good point actually, snowball has a cat tunnel that scrunches, he isn't too fussed with it.

but then, he only had it a few days and then jay arrived, so i shared all the toys between the 2 of them and jay got the scrunchy cat tunnel!

Yup :lol::lol: mine were £1 in Mozzers :lol:

:evil::evil::evil:
not on offer in winsfordian land at the moment :evil:
shall have to pay full price :(
hehe

will have to wait til next week, spent my extra pennies on a new lippy for my date :oops:
(well, i had to ;) it was a 24 hour one. stays on reeeal good. even after spending an hour and a half kissing last night, i checked the mirror when he'd gone - lipstick still in tact. result :D hehe. shame the rest of my make-up wasn't though haha)

:evil::evil::evil:
not on offer in winsfordian land at the moment :evil:
shall have to pay full price :(
hehe

will have to wait til next week, spent my extra pennies on a new lippy for my date :oops:
(well, i had to ;) it was a 24 hour one. stays on reeeal good. even after spending an hour and a half kissing last night, i checked the mirror when he'd gone - lipstick still in tact. result :D hehe. shame the rest of my make-up wasn't though haha)
If they are still on offer, ill get some in for when you come round aha!

Back