• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Glasgow people

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
do you know of any places I can get a bale of hay fro a reasonable price, that maybe even delivers :oops: as I don't drive :(

I am afraid that I get mine from a friend's riding school. You could try Gibbs of Galston because I know they deliver. They also do hard feeds so you could ask for the other foods you get because I know my friend offered to get stuff for my buns when she is getting stuff for the horses.

Sorry I cannot be of more help. Where in Glasgow are you? We are up in Gartcosh.

I am afraid that I get mine from a friend's riding school. You could try Gibbs of Galston because I know they deliver. They also do hard feeds so you could ask for the other foods you get because I know my friend offered to get stuff for my buns when she is getting stuff for the horses.

Sorry I cannot be of more help. Where in Glasgow are you? We are up in Gartcosh.

ohh I'll try & get in tough with Gibbs of Galston :),

I'm in Springburn :wave:

Wow, that's my regular Tesco because of the creche! :wave::wave: where do you normally get your rabbit stuff? If you find somewhere local to buy a bale but they don't deliver, pm me and I'll see if I can help you collect it. :). The Gibbs website says weekly deliveries throughout west Scotland so fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Wow, that's my regular Tesco because of the creche! :wave::wave: where do you normally get your rabbit stuff? If you find somewhere local to buy a bale but they don't deliver, pm me and I'll see if I can help you collect it. :). The Gibbs website says weekly deliveries throughout west Scotland so fingers crossed.

aww hehe :D, just now I am getting dust free hay, which is £27 for a "bale" which is actually the size of half a bale of horse hay :(, which I go through in no time because I have 12 buns :oops:

Back