• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay for pets Q ?

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
how big is their bags of hay, say compared to a bale of hay or a bag of dust free hay (my usual), & what types seem to go down best :wave:

Don't know about the sizes sorry but there seems to be a lot in a big, I get the 4.8kg I think it is. I've only ever ordered the Ings hay and my buns love it, they go mad for it and eat loads! I really recommend it :D

Don't know about the sizes sorry but there seems to be a lot in a big, I get the 4.8kg I think it is. I've only ever ordered the Ings hay and my buns love it, they go mad for it and eat loads! I really recommend it :D

how long does that last you & how many buns do you have :D ?

I got a 4.8kg bag of the Ings hay, this is the only picture I have of the bag...

P1000124.jpg

Oscar loves it, and it's lasting ages! He's even taken to sleeping on top of it now :roll: Graham and Ann who run it are lovely too :)

I'm still on my first bag, should've made that clear sorry, they've been having it since last Thursday so just over a week and the bag doesn't seem to have gone down a lot :) I have two buns :)

I got a 4.8kg bag of the Ings hay, this is the only picture I have of the bag...

P1000124.jpg

Oscar loves it, and it's lasting ages! He's even taken to sleeping on top of it now :roll: Graham and Ann who run it are lovely too :)

ohh thanks :D

I think I'll get 2 9.5 bags :D, see how long they lst compared to the 2 string bale I get from dust free :), now just to chose which types of hay :oops:

I'm still on my first bag, should've made that clear sorry, they've been having it since last Thursday so just over a week and the bag doesn't seem to have gone down a lot :) I have two buns :)

Thanks :D, think I will give them a go it seems to be working out cheaper anyway :D

We got the three taster packs from them - ours definitely prefer the Ings (never seen them eat so much hay).

Back