• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay 4 pets question - u/d another question about payment paypal

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
is the hay delivered by royal mail or by courier? and do you get an email saying when it will be delivered?

:wave:

Last edited:
by courier... it#s something called Yoler... or Yolen or something?

I LOVE my hay 4 pets delivery! I got the rye hay! :love::love::love:

Graham and Ann that own Hay for Pets are really nice and helpful, they email when delivery is due or if there is a delay for any reason. :D

on the paypal page it will only let me pay by e-cheque. :? i don't understand why it's doing that. and that takes 5-7 days to process?? :?

did anyone else get this?

There may just be an issue with the PayPal website? If you still don't have any luck, try contacting PayPal tomorrow or email Hay for Pets and let them know you're having problems.

There may just be an issue with the PayPal website? If you still don't have any luck, try contacting PayPal tomorrow or email Hay for Pets and let them know you're having problems.

looks like it's just my paypal. :roll: o/h's worked fine so we've ordered it now. :D can't wait to get it! :oops::lol:

:wave:

Now look what you made me do?!!!

I've ordered............ and untill I read this thread I didn't know they existed! :shock::oops::lol:

I got the sample packs last week and split it all up to give to the buns so they each got a bit, 4 of them loved it and wolfed it down and 2 of them looked at me as if to say "What is this rubbish" and went back to munching the cheap bale hay!! :lol: I went back in in the morning and it had all gone, I guess my 2 indoors don't like change very much :lol:

Will be ordering my next lot after pay day this month :D

I got the sample packs last week and split it all up to give to the buns so they each got a bit, 4 of them loved it and wolfed it down and 2 of them looked at me as if to say "What is this rubbish" and went back to munching the cheap bale hay!! :lol: I went back in in the morning and it had all gone, I guess my 2 indoors don't like change very much :lol:

Will be ordering my next lot after pay day this month :D

bisc is like that, he has to make sure it is of 'bisc quality' before he will even try it! :roll::lol:

i'm glad your lot liked it eventually.

the soft meadow hay and the timothy and rye went down well here, but none would eat the ings hay :? but when i have a bit more money i might get a bag of it anyway and mix it in with the others and see if they try it. :)

we got an update email saying it had been dispatched and it will be there in 3-5 days. do they send another email saying the day it will be arriving?

we got an update email saying it had been dispatched and it will be there in 3-5 days. do they send another email saying the day it will be arriving?

no - thats the last email you'll get :wave:

It'll arrive by royal mail in a few days :wave: Royal Mail dictate the day, not H4P :)

My big bag of Meadow Hay came yesterday and the bunnies went mad. Ings hay is on the way too, Honey loved the sample bag that came.:)

Back