• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What expensive doorstops!

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Charlie & Milly have spent the last hour napping infront of the door, much to the annoyance of those who are coming and going :lol:

I've just put them in Charlies pen together and they're doing okay :) Milly is a bit confused by it but they're nomming their crunchies atm!

Thats great news :wave: You got milly at the same time i got capri so i like reading whats going on with your bond (i know every bun is different but its still nice :love:)

Thats great news :wave: You got milly at the same time i got capri so i like reading whats going on with your bond (i know every bun is different but its still nice :love:)

Same, I've been reading bonding stuff more than normal!
Poor girls had such a confusing week but Charlie loves her to bits

Same, I've been reading bonding stuff more than normal!
Poor girls had such a confusing week but Charlie loves her to bits

Yeah i have been reading old posts too!

I know, it must be confusing for them when they go to a new house and live with a new rabbit. Mylo hadnt seen another rabbit since we got him at 8 weeks old so hes also been a bit confused.

Charlie and Milly look cute together. I was trying to decide between yours, Camilla, and capri....In the end i just told jill to decide and let me see which one was best, I am glad u have milly though so it was one less for me to think about and i ended up with capri!

Yeah i have been reading old posts too!

I know, it must be confusing for them when they go to a new house and live with a new rabbit. Mylo hadnt seen another rabbit since we got him at 8 weeks old so hes also been a bit confused.

Charlie and Milly look cute together. I was trying to decide between yours, Camilla, and capri....In the end i just told jill to decide and let me see which one was best, I am glad u have milly though so it was one less for me to think about and i ended up with capri!

Charlie doesn't seem to be confused, he instantly wanted cuddles :lol:

I was just wanting a young girl for him... But when I saw Milly I decided to be a bit selfish and go for the fluffy one :oops: Lionhead x's rule my heart!

Is Mylo happy to have a girl in his life? :love:

Charlie doesn't seem to be confused, he instantly wanted cuddles :lol:

I was just wanting a young girl for him... But when I saw Milly I decided to be a bit selfish and go for the fluffy one :oops: Lionhead x's rule my heart!

Is Mylo happy to have a girl in his life? :love:

Charlie sounds similar to Mylo, he wants cuddles but is being stubborn and doesnt groom capri as much as she wants him too :roll:

Milly is gorgeous, she looks like a little lion :love: i like camilla too, shes also related to Milly isnt she?

Yeah Mylo seems happy to have a girl, its a shame cos he wants to have a big run around the living room like he did before we had capri but i want to make sure they are happily bonded before i let them. i am going to increase the space on sunday if things stay like they are now!

Charlie sounds similar to Mylo, he wants cuddles but is being stubborn and doesnt groom capri as much as she wants him too :roll:

Milly is gorgeous, she looks like a little lion :love: i like camilla too, shes also related to Milly isnt she?

Yeah Mylo seems happy to have a girl, its a shame cos he wants to have a big run around the living room like he did before we had capri but i want to make sure they are happily bonded before i let them. i am going to increase the space on sunday if things stay like they are now!

Charlie hasn't groomed Milly yet, she doesn't seem too bothered though :? She grooms him loads, he's such a demanding lover :lol:
I think Camilla is her sister :)

Mine have already been in the living room for a good run, Charlie is such an easy bonder that I can go through it a bit quicker than an average bond. I did think it was gonna take a bit longer but Milly has settled in now and is happy to be with him :D

Back