• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Gerbils *pic heavy*

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love: Introducing.... Heather, Ceilidh, Thistle and Pipsqueak

Pipsqueak (the runt) peeking out of her tunnel

DSCI0992.jpg

Heather (mummy gerbil)

DSCI0994.jpg

Pip enjoying her millet seed

DSCI0995.jpg

All four together in the carrier on their way to the bathtub for playtime

DSCI1007.jpg

Thistle exploring the bath

DSCI1021.jpg

Pip

DSCI1025.jpg

Thistle

DSCI1026.jpg

Ceilidh

DSCI1027.jpg

Heather

DSCI1028.jpg

Pip the Adventurer

DSCI1031.jpg

Patriotic Pip

DSCI1037.jpg

Runaway Pip

DSCI1038.jpg

They are all lovely.:love: Pip is the closest to my gerbil friend in the mid 1980s. He was a big fat fellow though, who once got stuck in a toilet roll tube. :shock:

Awwwww!! I had to smile when I saw this post 'cos have been looking forward to seeing these pics!

They are beautiful! :love: :love: xx

They are Karen they are really quite small for their age. Mum had a large litter of 7 so probably due to that and the fact she wasn't cared for very well previously.

Nicola, they look very happy and it was well worth the trip to get them to you and Matthew. I'm sure they will settle in no time and enjoy their new lives. Thanks again for adopting them.
Aaron is asking when we are going back to Edinburgh to see you again :lol:

Aww thanks everyone :love::love::love: hope they haven't disappointed Hanlou ;):lol:

Thanks so much for letting me have them Nicki! Tell Aaron in another month or so when I decide I want more gerbils ;):lol:

They are Karen they are really quite small for their age. Mum had a large litter of 7 so probably due to that and the fact she wasn't cared for very well previously.

:) I wasn't sure if that's just how small they usually are - it seems so long ago that Murphy and Buddy were babies.

:) I wasn't sure if that's just how small they usually are - it seems so long ago that Murphy and Buddy were babies.

Ceilidh came out first and I thought she was the runt, then I saw the little dash of white on her tail and thought :shock: Pip is even smaller!

Back