• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit survey?? is your rabbit happy (heart fm)

:lol::lol::lol: Oh that was a struggle for me! How do I tell them my bun free ranges the whole house, has his favourite hidey places, & sleeps under my bed!!! It's a moot point whether I sleep in his hutch or he sleeps in my bedroom.:lol: Oh and the attatched excercise area is my 100'x45' garden! :lol::lol::lol:
Also I feel so bad for having a single bun, but he's never been well enough to neuter for a companion bun, but at least I'm home 24/7!

:) someone linked it last week and i did it then. its detailed so that's good, but they don't seem to recognise how some buns live - i got cross with it in the end. :)

:) someone linked it last week and i did it then. its detailed so that's good, but they don't seem to recognise how some buns live - i got cross with it in the end. :)

Agreed. It would have been better if they had asked you to make a choice early on as to whether you were answering about a house rabbit or an outside one, and then tailored the questions accordingly. Some of them really were'nt easy to answer for a house rabbit. I mean, is the living room and stairs an attached run or not?

Back