• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone noticed .....

Pabala

Young Bun
the amounts of ads placed on gumtree giving rabbits away free. I have noticed them on the Glasgow one.

Why not if you have a buck and doe get them done, that way no youngsters and no heartache of getting rid of small bundles of fluff

sadly its not just gumtree but al lfree ads such as preloved etc, its very sad there are also thousands in rescues country wide :(

people just dont think or get mis sexed or arent given the information they need or children get bored its very sad really.

It is sad, I am glad I have 2 girls :love:. Dont think if I ever had male or female i could part with the young ones, I would have a house full :lol:

No because I don't look at those places where they sell or give away live animals, it's too upsetting, I know it goes on - thats bad enough!

It is sad, I am glad I have 2 girls :love:. Dont think if I ever had male or female i could part with the young ones, I would have a house full :lol:

You should still have your girls spayed for health reasons if they are not already done :wave:

Plenty of us have opposite sex pairs, but when both spayed or neutered they can have a really happy life with each other :)

Back