• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser and the apple stick - new pictures added post 27!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
What, am I expected to pick up the stick myself. Just can't get the staff these days.
P3110413.jpg

That's better!
P3110414.jpg

Last edited:
:shock:

That stick wouldnt last 10 seconds in this house.

Spenser, i think you need to learn to nom for yourself!

But if I didn't coax him, he just wouldn't bother to eat beyond a token nibble of veg and hay, and his pellets. I'm sure he would be eating half what he does now if I didn't pester him. :?

But if I didn't coax him, he just wouldn't bother to eat beyond a token nibble of veg and hay, and his pellets. I'm sure he would be eating half what he does now if I didn't pester him. :?

...or he may just have gotten used to a certain standard which he feels e should not have to divert from .... :p

:lol::lol:

Aw bless him. When Badger had painful teeth he would only take stuff from a hand (or small bits placed on the floor just in front of him) because I suspect doing anything else hurt him.

Spenser has such luscious fur. :lol:

Hes deffinatly spoilt. My vet said to me "Mae will only take veg by hand" whilst she was ill with bloat, I said "Well thats how I feed her at home because she's gummy" he laughed at me :lol:

Back