• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let's see them dewlaps, fatties!

Biscuit's Mum!

Warren Veteran
Check out Bikky's fat dewlap, such a chunky monkey :lol:

66dt0m.jpg

Vet says she is a little chubby, but she has always been so it seems to be the way she is. She eats the same as Badger, and he is a right string bean.

Biscuit is very cute. :love: And what a lovely dewlap she has too!

Riley has the same problem - her diet is strict, she eats the same as Rodge who is skinny, and yet she is the queen of the dewlap:

IMG_0372.jpg

Lovely little chubsters.

Your Royal Highness, Noisette

wfefweq.jpg

She's not fat at all though, I decided not to spay her due to health problems, so is the reason she has a cute dewlap :love:

ahem, yes well Patch was a little overweight, bless her.:love: she kept getting to the bread left out for the birds! :roll:

SAM_0574.jpg

SAM_1743.jpg

3 of 4 of mine :oops::oops:

I have cut down their pellets but the only one who has lost weight is Toffee :roll:

Chubby George
IMGP2648edit.jpg

Chubby Daisy
IMGP2097edit.jpg

& Toffee - although he is no longer overweight he still has a dewlap
IMGP1900edit.jpg

Beano has a very large dewlap and does look overweight in some positions but I asked the vet about her weight and she got weighed and he felt her ribs/spine and said she isn't overweight just. He said she's just a very big rabbit!

bdaypic5.jpg

This picture was her shortly after I got her and I must admit I didn't know a lot about bunnies so her set up wasn't great :oops: It is much improved now though.

Newpicsandvideosrats046.jpg

Outrageous to call them fatties!!:shock: They are simply pleasantly plump and fluff really does add on pounds in a photograph you know...... at least that is what Beatrix Bun is ordering me to say....:shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bob has a flabby dewlap but he isn't overweight, he must have been once upon a time! I'll try and get a better piccy tomorrow! Pat doesn't really have one.

5503208291_dd592dc74d.jpg

BB and her sleep cushion....

DSC02142.jpg

She is prone to be a bit of a porker, but is on a fairly strict diet to keep the weight off.

I thought the dewlap was equivalent to a bust so wouldn't go down particularly with diet, most common in female rabbits.

sue:wave:

I realise they don't feed their young from there :lol: but thought it was there for the female rabbit to pluck fur to make a nest?

Last edited:
Wha a great idea for a thread!

Here's the monster:

peneloples-1.jpg

Rosie has a sort of old ladies dewlap. A bit like the roll-neck sweater of the rabbit world:

DSC03651.jpg

"And it seems to me that you lived your life like a Dewlap in the wind..."

DSC03414.jpg

Back