• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Diddly Buns -Photos-

TickTock

Alpha Buck
Finally! Photos of my surprise Litter. All pure breed lionheads.

Yes Tiggi's Litter as been nicknamed the Diddly Buns due to how small they are :love: They are 11 days old c:

Sorry for the bad photos. I can't find my camera so took these with my web cam :?

Basket buns
2011-03-1112-25-24300.jpg

2011-03-1112-26-59470.jpg

This litte one is the ONLY diddly to look like Mum. Super fluffy too :love:
2011-03-1112-31-45651.jpg

Spot head
2011-03-1112-32-12031.jpg

And a Peeper. This is the only diddly who has its eyes open
2011-03-1112-32-55005.jpg

All in all we have 4 blackies (that loook like Dad bun) 4 Tanish (that look like grandpa) and 1 Tiger (that looks like Mum) None of them look like their grandma (she was white with brown markings) Which is sad as I was hoping for a white one :(

Still looking for homes for all of them sadly :C

Last edited:
Aaaw lovelies! How did you happen to get a surprise litter?

I was 'gifted' (dumped) 2 lionheads on me one day. Tiggi and Ping.

After the having them dumped on me a few weeks later, I found that my blind buck (who is 11?) was hiding under the cage in which Tiggi was going to jump into. And he... ninja raped her :shock: He was only on her for a second. I didnt think he had time to do anything...but he did |:

I'm still not sure HOW he was out.

As I said I never intended getting Tiggi or Ping so my set up failed on me. And now I have many more bunnies to rehome :?

edit: Also i'd like to say that had my old boy been younger, he would of gotten fixed. but sadly hes too old (but not too old to be a bad boy):roll:

I was 'gifted' (dumped) 2 lionheads on me one day. Tiggi and Ping.

After the having them dumped on me a few weeks later, I found that my blind buck (who is 11?) was hiding under the cage in which Tiggi was going to jump into. And he... ninja raped her :shock: He was only on her for a second. I didnt think he had time to do anything...but he did |:

I'm still not sure HOW he was out.

As I said I never intended getting Tiggi or Ping so my set up failed on me. And now I have many more bunnies to rehome :?

edit: Also i'd like to say that had my old boy been younger, he would of gotten fixed. but sadly hes too old (but not too old to be a bad boy):roll:

11 years old and blind :shock: there's still life in the old buck yet bless him.
Hope you manage to find good homes for the babies when they are ready.

I think your old boy wanted to leave a trace of himself in this world for the posterity. :lol::lol:

I think so too :lol:

11 years old and blind :shock: there's still life in the old buck yet bless him.
Hope you manage to find good homes for the babies when they are ready.

He still acts like hes a baby I swear xD He binkys and goes nuts in the garden and snuggles up to me.

I hope so too :cry: so far i havn't had a single 'Yes' from anyone and I have at least 7 to rehome

That boy has a strong nose! He reminds me of my mums elderly lop, Harry, who was a whopping 10 when he passed away this year and didnt act old until he needed a dental. Sadly, he just didnt recover from his dental, became lethargic and skinny. It was horrible. But amazing how some buns just are young at heart! :p

Babies are cuuuuute :)

That boy has a strong nose! He reminds me of my mums elderly lop, Harry, who was a whopping 10 when he passed away this year and didnt act old until he needed a dental. Sadly, he just didnt recover from his dental, became lethargic and skinny. It was horrible. But amazing how some buns just are young at heart! :p

Babies are cuuuuute :)

Awww :love: He sounded like a great bun :D I swear mine has a long time to go

If I only had more space... :love:

*tempt* *tempt*

Poor bunnies wont be rehomed until they are 8 weeks which is ...Easter :? I swear these diddlies are just trying to be unhelpful :lol:

*tempt* *tempt*

Poor bunnies wont be rehomed until they are 8 weeks which is ...Easter :? I swear these diddlies are just trying to be unhelpful :lol:

I dont want to put a downer on anything, i dont know you, im talking as an outsider, but...

Are you homechecking the potential adopters etc?

I only ask, as Easter time, when people buy a bunny, they too often end up having to go to a rescue, as people buy them as a 'fad pet'.

*tempt* *tempt*

You can rehome later but you will have to seporate from mum and put into their gender groups. Thats what I did with my accidental litter a few years ago. I was very fussy about who they went to and I didnt rehome them until they were 3 months old because they were born on halloween (thus at 8 weeks, they were ready at Christmas and I didnt want them to go as 'presents' to children).

I dont want to put a downer on anything, i dont know you, im talking as an outsider, but...

Are you homechecking the potential adopters etc?

I only ask, as Easter time, when people buy a bunny, they too often end up having to go to a rescue, as people buy them as a 'fad pet'.

For the moment I havn't had anyone who is interested I've felt 'happy' with, so home checks havn't happened just yet.

You can rehome later but you will have to seporate from mum and put into their gender groups. Thats what I did with my accidental litter a few years ago. I was very fussy about who they went to and I didnt rehome them until they were 3 months old because they were born on halloween (thus at 8 weeks, they were ready at Christmas and I didnt want them to go as 'presents' to children).

I'm not sure that i'll have room for all of them :cry: like I said my set up was intended for 2 Bunnies, Not 4 and to cope with 13... I just won't have the room. Which is also why I'm panicing on the rehoming front

Back