• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's morning doze interrupted - becoming a bit of a slob now!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
The founds for the summerhouse have reached a very noisy stage of their development, so Spenser is in the conservatory much earlier than usual today. Thankfully it's raining as otherwise it would be too hot for him at this time of day!

Last edited:
Job has now been abandoned for the day due to the weather. Spenser's bodyclock is all upset. He thinks it's the afternoon and is binkying with much joy. :lol::love:

Poor Spenser - he'll probably think it's night time by about 5pm and he'll be wondering why it's still a bit light out. :lol::lol:

Spenser is becoming a bit of a slob. I have twice today picked up a litte pile of poops from where he has been sitting on what is now 'his' couch in the conservatory. He has now resumed his morning doze.

Spenser is becoming a bit of a slob. I have twice today picked up a litte pile of poops from where he has been sitting on what is now 'his' couch in the conservatory. He has now resumed his morning doze.

:lol::lol::lol:

He and Butters can be Slob Buddies!

:lol::lol::lol:

He and Butters can be Slob Buddies!

The thought had crossed my mind. :lol: He is back up on the couch now, doubtless producing another handful of currants. He looks as if he is asleep, but every so often he will lick his front paws or his beloved couch. :love:

Last edited:
The thought had crossed my mind. :lol: He is back up on the couch now, doubtless producing another handful of currents. He looks as if he is asleep, but every so often he will lick his front paws or his beloved couch. :love:

:lol::lol:

:love:

Owch, bad typo there. Currents for currants don't tell my students.:oops: It's the sleepless nights I'm having, worrying about you-know-what. :(

4 poops this time. :lol: Now down on his fleece, where I've discovered that he will eat leftover breakfast greens if I put them right in front of his nose. He is getting ready for another apple stick photoshoot.

4 poops this time. :lol: Now down on his fleece, where I've discovered that he will eat leftover breakfast greens if I put them right in front of his nose. He is getting ready for another apple stick photoshoot.

Yay :wave::D:wave:

Back