• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

advice needed

louiseb1000

Warren Scout
floppy is meeting another bun on monday to see how they get on shes lush and all fluffy does anyone have any advice on how to make it go good? is there anything i can do to tip the scales in bonding and make it less stressfull for both buns ???

You can obviously read all about bonding for when you actually come to bond her, but on Monday, what is most important, is that you are calm and relaxed.

You can obviously read all about bonding for when you actually come to bond her, but on Monday, what is most important, is that you are calm and relaxed.

I imagined you were taking your bunny to somewhere else, but it looks like that beautiful fluffball is coming to you?

If that case, normal bonding rules apply. Neutral territory, small space. Nothing of your bunnies in there.

I imagined you were taking your bunny to somewhere else, but it looks like that beautiful fluffball is coming to you?

If that case, normal bonding rules apply. Neutral territory, small space. Nothing of your bunnies in there.

yes im taking Fudge across to meet floppy:love:

Back