• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

University of Bristol Rabbit Survey

Did this :)

The question about would you be willing to live your rabbit's life is a very good one.

But I guess that if the answer is 'no' then you're not the sort of person to be answering a survey about rabbits in the first place.

Done this too, was fun....but realised I'd put age in wrong after I'd submitted it and couldn't correct it...:oops:...oh, well

did it - really interesting and some good questions

I thought so too, except I would've liked to have specified that my buns exercise relates directly to the weather conditions/seasons ie-if it's not going to rain and how much daylight they'll have the 'big run' to go in as well. And that (my) buns have different personalities-which might give different data to what they're looking for. When I tried to mail to the link-I'd made a numerical error, I couldn't post it.

Anyhow, I especially like the question 'would you be YOUR bun?' :lol::lol::lol:

I would have liked to do it for both my buns as they have very different personalities - like everyone elses.

i said i would be happy for them to contact me again - I quite like doing this sort of thing.

Back