• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby bunnies

Figget02

Young Bun
Im currently hand rearing 3 baby bunnies and was wondering what is the best to give them they are about 11 days old and have all opened there eyes. I still have mum but she has already eated 2 and kicked one out of nest it got cold and died it was sad:cry:. Then she stopped feeding them. I have been feeding them for a week now and have been told to give them different things like kitten milk, puppy milk, goat milk,eggs, and so on:? need help thanks

It would be better for them to have mum's milk, but it may have dried by now. If not it would be ideal to help her feed the babies. None of those milks come close but cows milk and eggs should be completely avoided. Whoever gave you that info is giving out dangerous info.

Also make sure you are helping them go to the toiet by wiping them to stimulate it.

Was this an accidental or planned litter?

Im currently hand rearing 3 baby bunnies and was wondering what is the best to give them they are about 11 days old and have all opened there eyes. I still have mum but she has already eated 2 and kicked one out of nest it got cold and died it was sad:cry:. Then she stopped feeding them. I have been feeding them for a week now and have been told to give them different things like kitten milk, puppy milk, goat milk,eggs, and so on:? need help thanks

hi i have just hand reard two after mum died when they where one week old igave them goats milk twice a day then when running around gave them goats milk in a dish water bottle quaker oats and grated carrot and apple they are now 8 weeks old and eating pellets and hay

They were an accidental litter, we got mum and she all ready had four babies so we askedd if she could be pregnant again and they said no but along came these three babies and three that died. How old will they be able to go a toilet on there own. as they do sometimes but other time i dont know. :)

Sadly two of the baby bunnies died over the last two night. only one left. It is the biggest out of the lot they lastest 2 weeks with me and are 3 weeks today. :cry:

Back