• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what is he ???

Figget02

Young Bun
Hi i have just brought a rabbit but am usure what breed he is, can anyone help. He is all white with red eyes but has a grey patch on nose and has grey ears. The shop said he was himalayn i think its how its spelt lol. can anyone help ?????:lol:

Nope. Not without a picture, and most likely not util he is fully grown.

Himilayan is a breed and its also a marking that can occur in other breeds so its a bit of an unknown. Californians also have similar markings but are completely different.

That's not very helpful is it. :lol:

The pet shop said he is going to be a big bunnie. I dont know how old he is but his testiculs have dropped.He is the olny rabbit is dont know what breed he is and i have 14 of them.

Does it really matter what he is? I know it's nice to know but he's most likely to be a cross breed if he was from a petshop :)

Will he be neutered and bonded with one or more of your others? :D

Colouring like this?
SDC15014.jpg

Max is a German Lop; though his colouring confuses me. I bought him and he was pure white; then winter came and his ears started to grey; then his nose and eventually his tail. Now he goes dark dark grey in summer/spring and very pale grey to white in winter/autumn months. He's forever changing. His feet are never darker in any way, just his nose, ears and tail. I have no idea what his colouring his described as either, but he'd my handsome big boy and I loves him :D:love:

why the sad face
he is a brilliant breeding rabbit and i very gentle with me and the others i think neutring him may change this.

Neutering will only change his temperament for the better :D

Why would you breed from a rabbit whose breeding you don't know? If you don't know his parentage how can you be sure he doesn't have any inherent health issues?

Also, with more than 33,000 rabbits in rescue why would you want to breed more???????

yes thats him but obversily much bigger lol
and i havent breed him yet just trying to find out what he is then i might and i now he hasnt got any health problems because the vet checked him over after i brought him.

Yes mine is all grown up as well
132246130.jpg

Can I just ask why you want to breed? You really should know the history of your rabbit before you even think about it:wave:

Back