• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr McFlurry's day out

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
My dear litle friend was at the vet for his VHD booster today. I took LOTS of photos, including this one. :love:

P3100400.jpg

He belongs to some friend of mine, and is responsible for bunny love coming into my life. They got him in August 2009, and after an 8 month campaign I was finally allowed a rabbit of my own.

I hope the gorgeous MrMcFlurry has recovered from his trip to the vet and is happily reunited with his ball :D

I'm pleased to report that Mr McFlurry was not as dopey last night as he was after his first VHD jab. Apparently he was only a little less vigorous on his ball. :roll::lol:

I hope the gorgeous MrMcFlurry has recovered from his trip to the vet and is happily reunited with his ball :D

Bamber my bunny had a ball too which he :love: very much ;) when he married Maisie he gave up the beautiful game and is now in true love. Very rarely do you see him attempt to hump Maisie. He just wants bunny grooming and cuddles from her.

Bamber my bunny had a ball too which he :love: very much ;) when he married Maisie he gave up the beautiful game and is now in true love. Very rarely do you see him attempt to hump Maisie. He just wants bunny grooming and cuddles from her.

That's lovely.:love: Mr McFlurry is onto his second ball - he, er, burst the first one!:shock:

Back