• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jessie enjoying her new hutch!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
054.jpg

055.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love:

Not really much more I can say really! Must show Oscar the pics of his future wife at some point :lol::lol:

ETA: Also, any more pics? :D

Last edited:
:love::love::love::love::love:

Not really much more I can say really! Must show Oscar the pics of his future wife at some point :lol::lol:

ETA: Also, any more pics? :D

Oh, that is Jessie!!!!!

Oscar and Jessie will be such a handsome ickle couple.

We all hope that the bonding goes according to plan. xx

I'll try and get some more tomorrow :D
She was a little unsire of the lino at first!

Yay, thank you :D Definitely think I'm going to have to get some rugs at the new flat though, it's laminate everywhere :roll:

Oh, that is Jessie!!!!!

Oscar and Jessie will be such a handsome ickle couple.

We all hope that the bonding goes according to plan. xx

Yeah, that's Jessie :love: I hope they get on well, though I think Oscar is such a loving bun he will take to her easily. He's always grooming me/the OH/pillows :love:

I did, with short tack like nails :)

Thankyou. I think this can solve my problem of the hutches i lined where there is gaps round the edges.- i can redo over them up to the edges and nail them down. I doubt a bun could get a nail up very easily or be interested in doing so.

Do you have a link to the nails you used- i'm rubbish at diy so i would hate to get the wrong kind xxx

Is that the roll of lino I got you years ago :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: I got some off ebay.
Though when I gutted out the shed, I found your lino! I'm keeping it for spares as you never know with bunny teefs!

Here is the whole hutch :D

035.jpg

038.jpg

I have taken off the hayrack you can see on the top one now though.

Back