• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby bunnies warning

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
Just to give you guys who live in the country or visit the country a heads up - the baby buns are out, and they're suicidal. Please take extra special care driving on country lanes. :wave:

i'm already driving like a loon - i scan the roads and hedgeways from side to side constantly rather than watch the road:oops:

I live down country roads and there's a lot of rabbits about, in summer a lot of days when I get off the school bus there is a rabbit by/on the road :( I tell my dad to take extra care but the way some people speed down these roads clearly they don't :(

thank you, just means i will avoid a very popular country road as all i will see is bodies :cry:

its rife all year with various road kills

Thanks for the reminder!.....mind you the last week Ive stopped the car to save a frog and had to save another one tonight too....no bunnies but frogs :roll::D

Thanks for the reminder, all I ever really drive on is country roads, and the amount of road kill I have been seeing over the last few weeks is terrible.

I saw a few bunnies yesterday evening :(

But a LOT of badgers on the side of the road.

Makes me have little tears.

I saw a few bunnies yesterday evening :(

But a LOT of badgers on the side of the road.

Makes me have little tears.

There's a stretch of road along the A13 near me that seems to be a very dangerous spot for badgers. :(:(

Back