• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new rabbit movie!

Looks really cute for us bunny lovers but it will encourage kids to pester for a pet bunny. Also the clip of the man trying to dump the bunny in the park is not great either:?

It does look good. I got an email from Petplan today to say I'd won 4 tickets to the preview screening of Hop, having entered their competition recently. The only trouble is, its on a school day (Weds 30th March), at 5pm in London at Soho Hotel, so we couldn't make it. I emailed them and asked them to pass it on to another entrant who could hopefully make use of the tickets. Typical to win something I can't use :?

It does look good. I got an email from Petplan today to say I'd won 4 tickets to the preview screening of Hop, having entered their competition recently. The only trouble is, its on a school day (Weds 30th March), at 5pm in London at Soho Hotel, so we couldn't make it. I emailed them and asked them to pass it on to another entrant who could hopefully make use of the tickets. Typical to win something I can't use :?

oh no that's a real shame:(. i would have had a dental appointment or something crop up;)

Awwww I really wan't to see this now!

And yes it'll probably have a bad knock-on effect with kids (lets hope not) but I for one won't let that spoil my enjoyment of this film! :love:

Also the clip of the man trying to dump the bunny in the park is not great either:?

I think that's more to do with him chatting nineteen to the dozen, and generally being a bit of an over the top nuisance! It's a feature of a lot of movies to have a scene where the annoying pet/person is moved out or threatened to be kicked out. Usually followed by them ending up being the best of friends! ;)

It does look good, I don't know anyone who would want to go with me. Not the OH's thing. I couldn't get anyone to go with me to see Vampires suck Either!

You are right about the sale of bunnies going up after this film comes out, I hope the pet shops will be sensible.

It does look good, I don't know anyone who would want to go with me. Not the OH's thing. I couldn't get anyone to go with me to see Vampires suck Either!

You are right about the sale of bunnies going up after this film comes out, I hope the pet shops will be sensible.

You need to borrow someones child - you can take mine if you like

Back