• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back from Windwhistle....Frankie pics in thread U/D 11TH MARCH

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Not long since I got back from Windwhistle. I have had a lovely day with Alice, the buns, the piggies, Bob, Puck, Titus and Isadora the dogs.

Well the story so far.................Estelle travelled quite well but, it doesn't take much to stress her out. I wanted to get there asap, just so excited. Drove nice and steady though, taking Estelle into account at every roundabout etc.

She was introduced to Frankie in the bonding pen.
Initially they totally ignored each other, which is good. Then a bit of running around, stopping to catch their breath, more running around...........
No biting, scratching or aggressive behaviour at all.

As far as we know Estelle will be Frankie's first girlfriend. He kept approaching her, they would settle for a few seconds and then Estelle would move away into another corner. I don't think he can believe his luck. I think that Estelle is just rather nervy after all she has been through.

All in all I think it is going to work. Well that is, unless something really bad happens but, so far Alice and myself think that they are doing well.

I have left Estelle in Alice's capable hands. Just looking forward to hearing some news in the next couple of days.

Will keep you posted.

Forgot to mention. I met Howard a little lionhead. What a strong, determined character he is !!! Far too strong willed and complex for Estelle. Whoever adopts him will have a very intelligent bunny in their lifes.

Inky and Herman are also beautiful little chaps. I didn't get to spend much time with them unfortunately. One day someone will come along for them.

Last edited:
Sounding good. Sending bonding vibes in the Windwhistle direction and lokking forward to updates. :wave:

Yay :D I've been waiting for this update all day :lol:

That's great, lots of bonding vibes for Estelle and Frankie :wave::wave:

Thank you folks for your kind wishes.

Very quiet here without Estelle. Trilby and Star, the guineas, are looking round for her. Well at least they don't have to share their tea. Fill your boots little ones..............she'll be back!!!

I wish I lived closer to Alice.
I wish I could help her more.
I wish I could help bond the bunnies.
I wish I could help clean out the bunnies.
I wish I could feed the bunnies.
I wish I could........................

Ditto the guinea pigs.

I'm sure you get the idea.

Like all you rescues and sanctuaries, you do a fantastic job.

And let's hope you continue to do so for many, many years.

WELL DONE. It gladdens the heart.

So pleased to hear that little Estelle is getting on so well! Keep us updated Di!

Frankie is :love::love::love:

Frankie.jpg

So pleased to hear that little Estelle is getting on so well! Keep us updated Di!

Frankie is :love::love::love:

Frankie.jpg

Erm.....hello, hello..................that's erm................Frankie!!!

What are you doing with him????

Give him back, please.

How lovely and kind of you to post a piccie of him.
Thank you that is a lovely surprise.

I just hope that nobody else sees him and decides they want him.
Paws off!!!!

Estelle has her beautiful blue eyes and svelte like body ready for him. Hopefully.!!!

Did I say svelte...............well perhaps portly is more appropriate.
She is a strapping lass.

Frankie for Estelle.xxxxxx Estelle for Frankie. xxxxxxxxxx

:D:D

I went to Windwhistle to take some photos ages ago and I remembered Frankie very clearly! He is gorgeous with such an amazing temperament! Estelle is going to be a lucky wifebun!!!!!

:love::love::love:

If Estelle doesn't want him................I'll have him!!!

I'm sure he makes alot less mess than my OH. No dirty laundry waiting to miraculously make it's way to the laundry basket, no slippers, work boots left lying around to trip me up. Bet he doesn't even snore.

Oh Frankie...............................Sister Sledge made a record called Frankie?

Last edited:
Wow, he looks similar to my girlie bun, who is also called Frankie!! Good luck with the bond, I hope it's smooth sailing for them both!! x

what a handsome chap:love:

i hope he treats estelle well and they can live happily ever after:D

oh, and thanks for mentioning that bloomin record!!:evil: 'frankie, do you remember me....' going round in my head now:lol:

Oooooh! What a sweetie!:love:

(goes of to ponder how to attach a secret bunny-napping compartment to Frodo's carrier:lol:)

Back