• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it Windy? [Fuzzy Overload]

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
A few photos from this evening in the garden with the bunnies, mainly Fuzzy :oops:

George and Fuzzy
IMGP2586edit.jpg

IMGP2599edit.jpg

IMGP2602.jpg

IMGP2636.jpg

Side Fringe :lol:
IMGP2638.jpg

Is it Windy Fuzzy?
IMGP2640edit.jpg

"Very..."
IMGP2642edit.jpg

"Ive had enough"
IMGP2650edit.jpg

Daisy: "Does my bum look big?" yes :oops: :lol:
IMGP2618edit.jpg

IMGP2621edit.jpg

Chubby George :oops:
IMGP2639edit.jpg

IMGP2648edit.jpg

& Lawn Mower Toffee
IMGP2665.jpg

IMGP2667.jpg

They are all going to have a good groom tonight :love:

aww poor fuzzy, in weather soo windy he needs a bow in his hair :lol: :love::love::love:

:shock: I wont let Fuzzy know two Ru'ers called her a boy :shock: :lol:

A bow? you mean something like this:

P9050055.jpg

Or what about pigtails? :oops:

P9050058.jpg

Nobun was hurt while making the above photos, was just messing around and only had them in loosely and not for long. Was done last year :oops:

Poor Fuzzy's getting blown away. :lol::lol::lol:

I know, poor thing! She kept trying to get as low down as she could to get out of the wind :lol: She went back inside but came out again, so it cant be that bad ;) :love:

P9050055.jpg

P9050058.jpg

Nobun was hurt while making the above photos, was just messing around and only had them in loosely and not for long. Was done last year :oops:

I know, poor thing! She kept trying to get as low down as she could to get out of the wind :lol: She went back inside but came out again, so it cant be that bad ;) :love:

I prefer pigtails!!
I thought she was a girl and then got VERY confused when people were saying boy! I thought I had got her all wrong!! :lol:

P9050055.jpg

P9050058.jpg

oops! sorry Fuzzy...:roll::love:

LOVE the photos, bless her Fuzzy is gorgeous, but the windswept do's are very funny :lol:

I hope all the buns feel much better after a good groom! Pesky wind!

Thanks everyone, thank god its not as windy today! :roll: :lol::lol:

LOVE the photos, bless her Fuzzy is gorgeous, but the windswept do's are very funny :lol:

I hope all the buns feel much better after a good groom! Pesky wind!

Well im not sure about that! i got a few thumps and grunts when i put them back down :lol: But atleast i got rid of some fur! Its just falling off at the moment :roll: Hurry up and end the molts! :lol:

Back