• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is sugar Free Squash safe for buns?

allie1904

Mama Doe
Smudge just knocked over a full pint of squash onto the laminate and it went EVERWHERE! From one end of the room to the other.

In the time I went to grab a bed sheet to mop it up he was drinking it?

I'm just thinking of the artificial sweeteners and whatever else c.rap they put in there?
:roll:

I don't know, just keep an eye on him.:)

Sally drank some spilt vodka once, mixed with cream soda. Apart from getting right in our faces for a fuss (she is normally shy) and peeing on the carpet she was fine the next morning! Couldn't tell if she had a hangover:oops:

I don't know, just keep an eye on him.:)

Sally drank some spilt vodka once, mixed with cream soda. Apart from getting right in our faces for a fuss (she is normally shy) and peeing on the carpet she was fine the next morning! Couldn't tell if she had a hangover:oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As a one off he will be fine. I thought you were going to ask if you could swap his water for squash. In that case the answer would be a definite no.

As a one off he will be fine. I thought you were going to ask if you could swap his water for squash. In that case the answer would be a definite no.

Oh god no :shock:

He just felt the need to get his paws in my drink :lol: I'm hungover and was looking so forward to it :lol:

Marvin loves all squash, and is always trying to stuff his face in my glasses! And is always running off with empty beer bottles just to lick the top of them! It hasn't caused him any harm :lol:

Marvin loves all squash, and is always trying to stuff his face in my glasses! And is always running off with empty beer bottles just to lick the top of them! It hasn't caused him any harm :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: if only he could reach the hole at the bottle bank!

:lol::lol::lol: if only he could reach the hole at the bottle bank!

He is such an alcoholic! Once I made cocktails for some of my girlfriend's friends and he was getting properly aggressive and protective over trying to drink them! :lol:

I was told I could use it to mix with baytril - Barney didnt really like it much tho, he prefers naturally cloudy fresh apple juice not from concentrate :D

Rimmi is master of the 'pint glass tip' and managed to spill several pints of Pepsi Max on the laminate floor before now.

These days we have to keep everything out of the way.

If Rimmi survived a quick few laps of Pepsi max, I am sure yours should be ok with squash, lol!

Some of us have to learn to keep things out of buns reach the hard way....... *sigh* The amounts of things Rimmi has managed to steal.... :? :roll:

Back