• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Biscuit *shock*

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
He looks like half the right hand side of his face has fallen off!

He's having his first Winter > Summer moult and its immense. I just helped him tease a tuft of fur out the size of 2 2p pieces :shock:

My Inca is the same, this was her the other day, she is worse now, she looks like a skinny Rex bunny!!!
P1010149.jpg

P1010150.jpg

Poor Inca!

I took another pic of her last night, will upload it when i get home from work.....honestly, she has a thin layer of fur now over her whole face, she really does look like she has Rex fur.

I have been saying that i really hope i dont have to take her to the vets any time soon as she looks blinking awful!

I'll need to get some pics of my lot this year :shock:

sonny ends up looking AWFUL as does smokey :oops: Xander too actually :lol:

my girls never looked bad though :?

It always seems to be my boys that have the trouble.Tufts and looking like theyve been dragged through a hedge backwards.
Mrs Bun and Lily just get a little VPL!!

Awww poor Biscuit and Inca! :( Peanut is moulting but not on her face, most of it is off her bum :lol: Going to give her a good brush this evening, I know she's not going to like it, at the moment I'm following her around sneakily trying to pull tufts out but she gets wise to it after a while and storms off in a huff :lol:

Its odd none of mine are moulting yet. There is fluff everywhere, on my clothes and in the hoover but they have no visible moult lines or tufts yet.

Inca's moult is amazing - I've never seen a visible moult on their faces!:shock:

Back