• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Death by Rabbit

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
I was lying on the floor this morning with Milo and he was giving me kisses which was lovely. He then decided to start being silly and binkying all over the place. Next thing I know I am being smacked in the side of the head with a rabbits foot :shock: He didn't even come back to see if I was ok :lol:

:lol::lol:

My OH lies on the floor very often and pretends to be dying, calling Bunsk (and now Belle) over to 'save him'. The most they have done so far is sniffed :lol:

Ouch! :lol: I've not had a back foot in my face (not yet anyway) they've both given me heart attacks in the short time I've had them though :lol:

He has rather large back feet and they are very strong as I found out this morning. My OH was laughing his head off :roll:

I forgive him though because he didn't mean to kick me - I think :?

Last edited:
Rodge sat on the lid of the run, nudged the latch....and I was shut in for almost an hour until rescue came. :lol:

:shock: Glad you wasnt hurt. :lol:

Toffee once got me right in the face with his back foot... gave me a long cut from my lips to my chin... its left a little scare too! :roll:

But we know they dont mean it :love:

Back