• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blimey it's windy!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Just back from the stables having completed my usual routine of mucking out, filling water buckets & poo picking (clearing the paddock of muck for non horsey people ;))

So there I am, in the middle of a very windy paddock, wrestling to keep a shovel and a wheel barrow with minds of their own upright in the force 27897527620 gale and all of a sudden and out of no where "wallop".

...smacked in the side of the head by flying poo :shock::shock:

I know mud packs are supposed to be good for the complexion and all that but I think this is taking things one step too far :roll::?

:lol::lol:

I shouldnt laugh but...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sorry but .. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i was hit in the head by an empty 4pint milk carton while walking the dogs this morning.. thought that was bad until i read this.. :D

Imagine the personal injury claim:

"Please explain how the accident occurred?"
"Well I was mucking the stables out when I was knocked out by high-speed airborne horse manure."
"Wait what???"

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know what you mean! Took the Arabs out this morning and wow, were they *ahem* energetic. Cantering sideways down a main road anyone! :roll:
Gotta love windy days :lol:

Hee hee, that's so funny, something simular happend to me once when I was poo picking a very bumpy field as I had to really push hard to get the barrow over the bumps so with one almighty push over the bump I went sending a small piece of poop up into the air - well, I gasped at totally the wong moment ......yep, you guessed it, I swollowed it hole!!! Can still taste it!!! Needless to say my friend who was helping me clear the field saw the whole thing and was rolling around laughing and after the shock and a strong cup of tea so did I :lol: One of the many very happy memories with my lovely horse who I sadly lost 3 years ago.

Last edited:
Awful awful wind!!:evil:
We all have a shed each at our yard.. and I was in mine filling haynets this morning when... the whole roof and side panels of the shed blew out and flew over the field!! I was stood there with my stack of hay and shavings and no shed!!! All I had left was the base :shock::shock:
Actually luck no one was hurt

We all have a shed each at our yard.. and I was in mine filling haynets this morning when... the whole roof and side panels of the shed blew out and flew over the field!! I was stood there with my stack of hay and shavings and no shed!!! All I had left was the base :shock::shock:

:shock::shock::shock:

:shock::shock:

It sounds quite comical but it's actually very scary when something like that happens :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know what you mean! Took the Arabs out this morning and wow, were they *ahem* energetic. Cantering sideways down a main road anyone! :roll:
Gotta love windy days :lol:

That brings back happy memories! It is amazing how they are cantering but going at walking pace!!

Imagine the personal injury claim:

"Please explain how the accident occurred?"
"Well I was mucking the stables out when I was knocked out by high-speed airborne horse manure."
"Wait what???"

Very nearly took me eye out I can tell thee :roll:

:lol:

That brings back happy memories! It is amazing how they are cantering but going at walking pace!!

I know! Ask them to do a collected canter in the school and they act like you just asked them to solve difficult mathematical problem! :lol: :roll:

Ew!! Poor you!

It's quite calm down here. Was windy over the allotment (which incidentally is next to a stables!) but no flying poo fortunately. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I thought the wind here was bad but I don't think it's bad enough to make poo fly :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: It is really windy, it must be stronger where you are to carry a poop like that unless it was tactically aimed aswell :p I hate this strong wind grrrr

:lol::lol::lol: Glad your ok.

Its quite windy here too! Poor Fuzzy is having a terrible time with her fur :lol: Photos will be up soon :oops:

Back