• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which is best?

stranger23

Mama Doe
Ok ive got two girls who have just come up to age to be neutered and i was planning on bonding them after i had got them neutered but now we need to move house as our housemate is moving out and we cant afford this house by ourselves, so its going to be a while before i can afford to get them neutered as sadly the house move has to come first, so what is best to do, its going to be at least a 3/4 months before i can get them done so do i still keep them living separate or do i try bonding them and get the neutered at the same time so they can be kept together during the whole process? i brought my boys already bonded but they were not neutered so i got them done together so they were only apart while under GA

You can always try to bond them, but it will be harder and might not work. It is good for them to have company whilst they are recovering from the operation. But there is the risk that they will just fight and not get on whilst they are hormonal. Being spring it might make it worse :?

i was a bit worried that spring might make it worse, i know smudge is fine as long as she is in some sort of bars (she doesnt seem to like it if she isnt surrounded by bars and freaks out) its susie that worried me as she is a bit moody lol if a tv show comes on she doesnt like she will sit thumping till you turn it off (happens to be one of the kids progams she doesnt like lol)

Back