• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I cannot believe what Apache just did

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I turned round and he was on one fo the radiator ledges :shock::shock:

For those that don't have them they're about 4" wide shelves that go over the top of radiators (so quite high up)

I went to get him down but before I got there he jumped of it, lauching himself halfway across the room - first time I've ever seen a rabbit fly

How am I supposed to keep him safe when he pulls tricks like this? :shock::lol:

ebonys the same today she jumped up on the back of an arm chair i've never seen her do that before must be spring:bunny:

My 6 month old Rosehip jumped almost verticle up 4 foot on to the window ledge!.... I was stunned and glad the window was closed.......

:shock: no ..which one? :D

Full house :)

Unfortunately I couldn't get a copy, they just sent me a letter saying "we printed your photo, here is a cheque" but the issue had already gone off sale, I looked at my records though and I'm pretty sure it was this one :love: :love:

004b.jpg

They gave me £25! So I bought him some treats :)

Bunnies have no fear sometimes do they!

Loxxy hurt her leg jumping off the conservatory window ledge last year (its not overly high, but obviously is to bunnies). I ended up having to make a platform to go just below the window ledge to give her a step up/down. Cost less to make the platform than the bill at the vets for her leg (they said she'd pulled a muscle or something).

So that's why he's always nomming on them :shock: He's somehow converting them into super-elasticated leg muscles :shock::shock:

Well something like that. When I was a kid, we powered all sorts of things like cotton reels & paper airoplanes with elastic bands & matches. Couldn't 1/2 get 'em to whizz with a good 'un. :lol:

Back