• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried

bugsbunnylover

Warren Scout
Im abit worried about rehoming my 3 rabbits as i move beginning of june but they really need new homes by the middle of may as we need to get the house ready to hand back to the army and i would really like them to go to wonderful homes where they will be looked after for the rest of their lifes.
Im just really worried about if they dont find good homes as i know rescues are really full at the moment.
Im only putting them on here to see if anyone can offer them a fab home as i feel free ad papers people will just get them because they are free to a good home:cry:
Any advice would be great:love:

Im abit worried about rehoming my 3 rabbits as i move beginning of june but they really need new homes by the middle of may as we need to get the house ready to hand back to the army and i would really like them to go to wonderful homes where they will be looked after for the rest of their lifes.
Im just really worried about if they dont find good homes as i know rescues are really full at the moment.
Im only putting them on here to see if anyone can offer them a fab home as i feel free ad papers people will just get them because they are free to a good home:cry:
Any advice would be great:love:

hi are you rehoming them together??

You can find good homes for rabbits anyway, free ads, ads at vets, here, many places. What is key is homechecking and vetting the people who are interested.

You can find good homes for rabbits anyway, free ads, ads at vets, here, many places. What is key is homechecking and vetting the people who are interested.

im hoping someone on here might like to rehome them as i feel people on here are bunny mad and are on here as they want the best for their rabbits which is always a good start:love:
If i put them on free ads i dont feel i will find them the right homes that they deserve even if you home check and vet people does not mean that they will be honest with you.

Back