• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im SO blessed....Indiana groomed me!

chelle

Warren Veteran
I went over to say Hi to her and she hopped over and then gave me loads of nudges as I fussed over her....and then she hopped onto my lap & groomed my leg! I feel so so blessed and priveledged....its been forever since she has groomed Arrabella...never mind me!

Had to share this wonderful little display of affection! eeek!:love::love::love::love:

How lovely! :love: Spenser occasionally grooms my clothes, but is more likely to favour the fleece cover of his snugglesafe or the cushions on the furniture when he is indoors.

aaah thanks for leaving a comment....:D

Indiana just hasnt done it for ever since she was much smaller so i felt to blessed at her display of affection!:love::love::love:

Aww

My buns aren't into grooming people, but we fostered Shellypops' Carlo :love: who was always grooming us

Its so lovely when that happens! :love:

Timmy is quite shy and wary of hoomins, but will occasionally groom my face or hands, I always feel very honoured! Apart from today though, when he thought it was a better idea to bite my arm!:evil:

thanks guys - does make you feel honoured....:love::love::love:
It certainly is a bunny world and they know what they want when they want it....eeeek....still so chuffed about it!

Master Archie is always licking me....we have to have turns grooming each other.....very cute!:love::love::love:

Back