• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

1 treat ball or 2?

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I feed Charlie in a treat ball most nights (now and then I hide his food) and I'm wondering if I should keep one or get another for Milly.
I'm worried Charlie will just raid one, then the other. But at the same time Milly isn't as greedy as him (yet) so eats slower, so he could just eat all of the food out of a single one anyway!

I just use one and sometimes they look like they're playing football together! :lol:

Although Skye is quite a lot smarter than Apache (I love him but it's true) and she generally lets him shove it around , and just follows it nomming up all the pellets, while he's in a blind frenzy and never gets any even though he earnt them :roll: :lol:

I just use one and sometimes they look like they're playing football together! :lol:

Although Skye is quite a lot smarter than Apache (I love him but it's true) and she generally lets him shove it around , and just follows it nomming up all the pellets, while he's in a blind frenzy and never gets any even though he earnt them :roll: :lol:

Charlie's thick as, Milly appears smart! But, Charlie loves his food and he wouldn't give up on his treat ball :lol:

Back