• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

litter tray problem

Pandora7

Warren Scout
Both my buns were litter trained and thankfuly only peeing in the litter tray.

But all of a sudden they have started peeing in the opposite corner of the hutch.

I have tried moving the wet straw, megazorb and paper. Even srubbing it to get rid of the scent to no avial.

I purchased another litter tray so there is on in each corner, but pandora and leo seem to be pushing it out of the way and peeing in the space they can pee there.

Anyone got any idea's would leo's truama have caused this or is it just one of them things?

I have already posted this but had no replies, surley someone out their has had this problem or has a tip??

Hi, can't offer any clue as to why they have selected another spot to use as there toilet...sorry.
Perhaps securing the new litter tray so that they can't shove it out of the way might do the trick.... Good luck :)

Back