• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do Rabbit Vet Check-ups cost?

whitehood

Warren Veteran
Just wondering.
The last time my buns went for a check up was when they had a fight.
The vet charged £50 .. I think it was because of the check-up and the aesthetic.
:oops:

Mine dont charge for cutting nails and i cant remember if they did a quick check up too, not really had to go for anything else though!

most will charge for a check..but when you take them for their vacs the vet should give them a quick health check before giving the injection.
If they don't..then ask them to as it is required that a bun must be fit before the jabs are given..so eyes. ears, and heart at minimum should be checked..included in price of jab..preferably weight logged and genitals checked too

most will charge for a check..but when you take them for their vacs the vet should give them a quick health check before giving the injection.
If they don't..then ask them to as it is required that a bun must be fit before the jabs are given..so eyes. ears, and heart at minimum should be checked..included in price of jab..preferably weight logged and genitals checked too

This is what my vets does everytime they go no matter what for and if this isn't what they've been booked in for they won't charge for doing that, but if one was off colour/not eating then they would charge for checking that as that is what they have been booked in for. If you understand what I mean!

Back