• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny + strawberries = Manic!

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
I should really get a picture of when I feed Thumper strawberries, it is as if he is posessed! He always gets red around his lips that makes him look like he's wearing lipstick! Blossom has taken to her first fruit/veg which happened to be the strawberry today too! Very ammusing morning and evening!

What do your bunnies go mad for? :)

I should really get a picture of when I feed Thumper strawberries, it is as if he is posessed! He always gets red around his lips that makes him look like he's wearing lipstick! Blossom has taken to her first fruit/veg which happened to be the strawberry today too! Very ammusing morning and evening!

What do your bunnies go mad for? :)

Mine prefer the leaves from strawberries, they go mad for dill and carrot tops but, fruit wise a tiny bit of banana - I've reduced it to a once a week treat (about a teaspoon) and they love it.

Olly loves pear!!! He only gets it when my mum comes to visit, about once a month, as she eats pears and we don't! But he absolutely adores it! Honey is very fussy about trying new things, and won't touch pear or banana yet... They both love their fenugreek crunchies though! :)

Poppet luuurves thin slieces of apple, and Cookie would swap her daddy for one of those dried pineapple thingis from The Hay Experts :lol::lol::lol:

Back