• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roly does his Alfred Hitchcock impersonation.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Roly9-3-112.jpg

Roly9-3-11.jpg

Awww he is gorgeous :love:

Did Alfred Hitchcock do tales of the unexpected? I think they used his stories perhaps thinking about it.:D

Last edited:
Awww he is gorgeous :love:

Did Alfred Hitchcock do tales of the unexpected?

I think Roald Dahl wrote a few of the 'Tales of the Unexpected', Hitchcock could have written some because after Dahl there were different people that wrote different episodes, it's the type of stuff Hitchcock would do :)

I think Roald Dahl wrote a few of the 'Tales of the Unexpected', Hitchcock could have written some because after Dahl there were different people that wrote different episodes, it's the type of stuff Hitchcock would do :)

Yes scary stuff - Roly does do a good impression, it could be called the mysterious shadow of Roly Rabbit :lol:

aww bless.....merlin did that one evening...a lionhead just looks weird in shadow:lol:

tales of the unexpected were roald dahls.......the credits had lycra clad ladies dancing like flames i seem to recall......:lol:

what a cute ickle bun he is:love:

Back