• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had major move around today, the buns are going to have their own room!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
The bunnies are currently being bonded in the spare room, which was going to be a temporary measure, then when they were bonded and settled we would move them back into the lounge. BUT today we decided to move the bed into the box room, so when bonding is finished they will have the whole of the spare room to themselves all the time! :) I'm so happy, as they will have lots more space then they would have downstairs (they would have to be caged all day due to the cat). And it means I can make it into a bunny room, with tunnels and boxes and everything else they love! :D it's probably about 100 square feet :)

I will do when they've finished bonding!! Won't be long though, it's going great :) I increased their pen size today by another 2 NIC cubes, it's now 10 cubes instead of 8 :) they seem a lot happier now they've got more space, they didn't fight or anything, just carried on as normal! :) I love seeing them happy together again, Olly needs a friend as he gets lonely when we're not there. And Honey is his sister so they've known each other forever, I think that's helped a lot too :)

Awww thats good, it's lovely when they do get on, I'm sure they are going to be great in their own room aswell, hoping they continue to be good bunneh's and soon can get their new condo :)

Back