• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Baldy Boy

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
He's 2 years and 8 months now :) Furs thinning out due to his age but he's still SO happy!
DSCF0668.jpg

DSCF0662.jpg

Awww I'd be wary of letting him on the keyboard, I'm sure I read somewhere about a paw getting caught as the keys got depressed and the paw slid under it and got trapped.

I didn't realise they lost fur with age, I'd have thought it was an allergy or mites, hope he continues to stay well :love:

Awww I'd be wary of letting him on the keyboard, I'm sure I read somewhere about a paw getting caught as the keys got depressed and the paw slid under it and got trapped.

I didn't realise they lost fur with age, I'd have thought it was an allergy or mites, hope he continues to stay well :love:

i dont think laptop keys go down far enough for a little hammy foot to get stuck? :?
Mine dont anyway :thumb:

He doesn't go on the keys ;) He runs down the bit at the back of the laptop where there's no buttons and he tries to run on the keys but he gets picked up :)
He got picked up the second the 2nd photo was taken, I don't trust that he wont chew a key off :lol:

I never realised they lost it with age till he did! But I got him vet checked and she said it just happens sometimes

He doesn't go on the keys ;) He runs down the bit at the back of the laptop where there's no buttons and he tries to run on the keys but he gets picked up :)
He got picked up the second the 2nd photo was taken, I don't trust that he wont chew a key off :lol:

I never realised they lost it with age till he did! But I got him vet checked and she said it just happens sometimes

:lol::love:

Back