• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Right, bonding again!/More pics posts 22&23

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
As I have no headache or anything this time, and it's showing!
I had grooming within minutes, and I've had LOADS of happy flops.
We did have a quite uncomfortable moment where Charlie tried to hump Milly, who jumped on me, so Charlie did too and continued humping. So I had randy rabbits on my leg, lovely :lol:

Charlie loves her so much :love: She likes him but she's easily distracted :lol:

Last edited:
This is how its going

DSCF0687.jpg

If they bond they are going to be SUCH an attractive pair. I didn't know you had actually gotten another bun though. I somehow missed that bit :roll: I just knew you were thinking about it and had started looking.

I hope its a super easy one :)

If they bond they are going to be SUCH an attractive pair. I didn't know you had actually gotten another bun though. I somehow missed that bit :roll: I just knew you were thinking about it and had started looking.

I hope its a super easy one :)

I got her on Tuesday :) She's a honeybunny

Lovely to see them snuggled up and well done to you:D
She is lively so will need things to keep her occupied..and a word of warning..I'd cover those phone wires if you want to stay connected:lol:

Lovely to see them snuggled up and well done to you:D
She is lively so will need things to keep her occupied..and a word of warning..I'd cover those phone wires if you want to stay connected:lol:

Lively is NOT the word for it! :lol: She TRASHED my bedroom yesterday! She can get places Charlie never even thought of :lol: She has the energy to dive onto shelves and everything.
I'm sat directly next to her so no chance of the wires being eaten :)

The only thing is Milly thumps now and then, apart from that theyve stopped humping and everything atm. Just grooms and snuggles and happy flops. I knew no bunny could resist Charlie :lol:

The only thing is Milly thumps now and then, apart from that theyve stopped humping and everything atm. Just grooms and snuggles and happy flops. I knew no bunny could resist Charlie :lol:

Aww, she will soon settle down again :D
Im so pleased for you, Charlie and Milly :love:

That's great :D Gordon her daddy thumped a fair bit to start with when he was bonding x

Back