• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The hutch is here!

Alicia

Mama Doe
All set up :D The ramp is inside the hutch at the moment and we're going to attatch it before the homecheck

therabbithutch001.jpg

therabbithutch002.jpg

I've just got to put all of the things I've got for the rabbits together and I'm ready for the homecheck :D

Thank you :) I've already reserved a pair of rabbits but they asked me to email them when I've got the hutch so I'm going to email them and find out when the homecheck will be

Would you be able to put some bolts on the hutch as foxes can open those plastic catches.

Good luck with the home check :)

Great hutch, you must be very excited. You've done so much research for these bunnies, they are going to be well loved and looked after, and totally spoiled rotten I can tell - very lucky bunnies
:bunny:

You have done well, if you can get an off cut of lino you can line the hutch which will make cleaning out so much easier for you and also will mak ethe hutch last longer.

not sure how the hutch is attached to the run, but i suggest (along with bolts and lino) that you turn the hutch around so you can clean it out easily from the vertical side of the run (if that makes sense!) rather than across the roof of the run.

Looks good though, ATB with the homecheck!

not sure how the hutch is attached to the run, but i suggest (along with bolts and lino) that you turn the hutch around so you can clean it out easily from the vertical side of the run (if that makes sense!) rather than across the roof of the run.

Looks good though, ATB with the homecheck!

I was just wondering if its possible to turn the hutch around :)

Good luck :D I deffinatly agree with adding some bolts and lino :wave:

Back