• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Thumps_

beccimarie

Mama Doe
Thanks yoos aunties judy for mys noms noms, mummeh said i cants eat the whole box at once even thous i want too :lol: i haves a hooge supply of apple leaves now to helps my tum tum feels betterer.

IMG00142-20110309-1619.jpg

IMG00141-20110309-1619.jpg

Aw, what a pretty bun! :love:

Enjoy the apple leaves - Clover would love to eat some of those, but he gets a sticky bottom every time :roll:

Aw, what a pretty bun! :love:

Enjoy the apple leaves - Clover would love to eat some of those, but he gets a sticky bottom every time :roll:

He knows hes handsome too ;) the brain of a nethie!
really? they have the total oppsite affect on casper :lol: they help him so so much as he is on a high dose of metacam, they settle his tum no end, its amazing the different affects bunnys have of different foods :) xx

WOW Judy is an expert leaf dryer :shock::shock:Mine dont look like that :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awwwww sweet bunny and his leaves:love::love:

I think Judy really lives somewhere very gigantic as all her dried leaves come out huge!!

Back