• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4 years ago today...

winnies angel

Mama Doe
I owe a lot to one special little bunny.
He came into my life 4 years ago today. Okay so when the potty landed on his head (too small for him) he looked pathetic but he melted my heart from the minute I set eyes on him. He was in a little cramped cage in the dark shed, getting pee squirted on him from the critter above. His water bottle leaked and his feet were soon to be discovered very sore, bleeding and blistered.
He got the medicine he needed, the best of everything he could ever imagine aswell as loads of love but more important than that he got us his weird bunny family and friends.
4 years later and he has made me the person I am, with a little help from his chosen wifey of course.
He also went and told his story in magazines and his Diary "Not just a rabbit" and gave people advise through his webpage www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com and now because of one small little bunny I am on a new path way,
I talk to animals and I am a fully qualified healer but not just that I made loads of friends through Ru and taking him to teach others about bunnies.
Thankyou my little man and Hoppy Gotcha day Winston wabbit.

Back