• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Watch out Windwhistle.......

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Watch out Windwhistle Warren young bucks!!!!

The absolutely gorgeous Estelle is coming to visit tomorrow. And all being well she is going to chose a new husbun.

The possible suitors so far are:

Frankie.
Howard.
Herman
Inky.

She hopes that they will be impressed with her beautiful blue eyes and dazzling white fur.

Who knows who she will chose? It is rather exciting. This could be the last night spent at home on her own.

A lovely husbun to share her settee, teddies, toys, bunkbed, food.........well a little of the food!!!

She has been sitting watching a little bunny called Tufty today. He is staying with us for the week, and giving Estelle a few winks!!!!:roll: He is 8 years old and not looking for a wifey as he has Sticky the soft bunny to play with!!!:oops:

Best go and fill the car with newspapers and a few other goodies destined for Alice.

We will have an early night as we both need to get some beauty sleep.

Watch this space........................

:lol::lol: Those young bucks won't know what's hit them! I'm so excited to hear what happens tomorrow, best of luck :wave:

Looking forward to updates. Could we have a picture of the lovely Estelle to help channel the vibes? :love:

Looking forward to updates. Could we have a picture of the lovely Estelle to help channel the vibes? :love:

I would love to show a picture of Estelle. Trouble is I am a total technophobe, and don't have a clue how to do it. :oops::oops:
I have so many gorgeous pictures of her and Ambrose together. Perhaps one of my friends can spare some time to show me how to post photos.

I feel left out.!!!!!

On my avatar, she is the bunny on the left.

awwww, I can't wait to hear who she bonds with!!

I LOVE Herman and Frankie was particularly stunning on the weekend. Saying that Howard and Inky are lovely too! However, Howard isn't the cleanest of buns - but we could say his looks will get him through the mess. ;)

Decisions, decisions!!

awwww, I can't wait to hear who she bonds with!!

I LOVE Herman and Frankie was particularly stunning on the weekend. Saying that Howard and Inky are lovely too! However, Howard isn't the cleanest of buns - but we could say his looks will get him through the mess. ;)

Decisions, decisions!!

Frankie is the first suitor we have in mind. Alice reckons Frankie is LUSH.
I reckon Estelle is HOT.

Oh, it's rather exciting who she will chose.

I wonder what will make her mind up? Looks, size, personality, happy to share food!!!! Perhaps even something along the lines of the post by Candiflare.
The recent one about the size of Ralph's pinky!!!!!!!!!!!:oops:

It doesn't bear thinking about!!!!!!!

Alice has plenty of choice if need be.Hopefully not. I don't want Estelle to think that she is participating in speed dating. :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Frankie is the first suitor we have in mind. Alice reckons Frankie is LUSH.
I reckon Estelle is HOT.

Oh, it's rather exciting who she will chose.

I wonder what will make her mind up? Looks, size, personality, happy to share food!!!!

Alice has plenty of choice if need be.Hopefully not. I don't want Estelle to think that she is participating in speed dating. :lol::lol:

Frankie is gorgeous, so if Estelle is hot then I think they will be a well suited couple!! ;)

Frankie is gorgeous, so if Estelle is hot then I think they will be a well suited couple!! ;)

I really hope so.

Frankie has been there quite some time, so really needs some stability in his life.

He has also lived with a guinea pig before which is a bonus. I have two piggies who free range around the conservatory with the buns. Basically it belongs to them. I just have a tatty little chair in the corner to sit on.:(

I would love to show a picture of Estelle. Trouble is I am a total technophobe, and don't have a clue how to do it. :oops::oops:
I have so many gorgeous pictures of her and Ambrose together. Perhaps one of my friends can spare some time to show me how to post photos.

I feel left out.!!!!!

On my avatar, she is the bunny on the left.

I'm a technophobe too, but photobucket isn't too difficult. I'm sure if a friend helped you to begin with you would soon be able to spoil us with pictures of your lovely bunnies. :)

I'm a technophobe too, but photobucket isn't too difficult. I'm sure if a friend helped you to begin with you would soon be able to spoil us with pictures of your lovely bunnies. :)

So glad that I am not alone out there!!

Tiger lily has pm'd me some instructions. I will have a go this weekend.......well that is if I have time.

Might have a new husbun for Estelle by then. Guess what I will be doing all weekend? Love, Love, Love. xx

Back