• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my 2 baby rabbits were meant to...

kk_kayla

Mama Doe
.....go to their new homes about 2 weeks ago now. my neighbour is meant to be taken them. i said i would hold on to them, becuase she currently has a bun and has to get her spayed first. shes hasnt been done yet so im more than happy to keep ahold of the babies for longer. they are so lovely :) so fluffy lol.

im going to get the re-sexed again hopefully sometime this week or beginning of next. just to double check that they are 2 females.

Kayla, I forgot to say on PM that the vet has confirmed that Poppy is a girl, so it sounds like the P@H vet might have done a reasonable job after all! :wave:

Kayla, I forgot to say on PM that the vet has confirmed that Poppy is a girl, so it sounds like the P@H vet might have done a reasonable job after all! :wave:

well i hope so ive gotta book them back in for next weekend to check...the both keep humping each other and chasing each other around....i had a look myself and cant see anything so i hope they are both girls.

Back