• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats your bunny's normal daily routine?

Bitzy

Mama Doe
What the title says really, what is your bunny's normal routine???

Liiiike, my two bomb round like a pair of loons for about half an hour first thing, then have brekki then have a little snoozle etc etc.

Just wondering what your bunnies get up to?!? :D

Last edited:
They have their morning ration of nuggets, followed up by a little humping and playing :oops::lol: then they have a sleep in the afternoon, livening up later in the day for their tea of veg&herbs, and then thats them most active until about 11pm/midnight ish when they have another sleep and judging by their blinking jingle bell ball they are then up most of the night :roll: (they have just gone back outside (with a few snugglesafes) after their month indoors after Joes stasis - it's bliss - i loved them to bits indoors but it IS nice not to get up and come home to a kitchen floor completely covered in poops and weewee)

They have their morning ration of nuggets, followed up by a little humping and playing :oops::lol: then they have a sleep in the afternoon, livening up later in the day for their tea of veg&herbs, and then thats them most active until about 11pm/midnight ish when they have another sleep and judging by their blinking jingle bell ball they are then up most of the night :roll: (they have just gone back outside (with a few snugglesafes) after their month indoors after Joes stasis - it's bliss - i loved them to bits indoors but it IS nice not to get up and come home to a kitchen floor completely covered in poops and weewee)

:lol: Oh bless em!

My two seem to sleep on and off through the night ........ Dizzi always sleeps on the landing right outside our bedroom door so I have to be careful not to step on her when I'm half asleep!

D&R seem to have their mad half hour first thing - I let them in our bedroom after OH goes to work and they binky about all over the gaff and do that mad running thing - sounds like a herd of elephants.

Then they have their breakfast, settle down for a snoozle and thats it for a couple of hours .... then they wake up for a bit of nosing about, playing, destroying their carboard box maze ..... then another snoozle!

They get quite giddy around tea-time and around supper time but other than that the rest of their time is either spent nosying around (trying to eat the babygate) or chillin with the odd random binky thrown in!

Blessssss

x

:love::love:

With Oscar, it's pellet time in the morning which he demolishes in about 10 minutes (when they're in his treat ball too!) then a bit of a charge round before flopping out under the dining room table.

Most the rest of the day varies between charging round the front room and dining room at full speed, eating hay from the bag, destroying things (cardboard boxes, toilet roll tubes, apple sticks, etc...) and more sleeping! He's a lot more awake in the evening though!

Then, the OH and me usually get face licks before veggie time when we go to bed.

:love::love:

With Oscar, it's pellet time in the morning which he demolishes in about 10 minutes (when they're in his treat ball too!) then a bit of a charge round before flopping out under the dining room table.

Most the rest of the day varies between charging round the front room and dining room at full speed, eating hay from the bag, destroying things (cardboard boxes, toilet roll tubes, apple sticks, etc...) and more sleeping! He's a lot more awake in the evening though!

Then, the OH and me usually get face licks before veggie time when we go to bed.

Awww that's sooo sweet ....... still waiting for the elusive bunny kisses off my two - they'll lick my clothes but not me!! :? Although they like to give me a lot of chin rubs (scenting?), so maybe they'd rather own/eat me than lick me! :lol:

Awww that's sooo sweet ....... still waiting for the elusive bunny kisses off my two - they'll lick my clothes but not me!! :? Although they like to give me a lot of chin rubs (scenting?), so maybe they'd rather own/eat me than lick me! :lol:

:lol::lol: I'm sure we are all owned by our rabbits on here... He didn't start doing it that long ago, and started with licking our clothes too. I think I've escaped lightly though, he's licked up the OH's nose before :shock:

:lol::lol: I'm sure we are all owned by our rabbits on here... He didn't start doing it that long ago, and started with licking our clothes too. I think I've escaped lightly though, he's licked up the OH's nose before :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hope that wasn't post caeco-chomp........could've been nasty! :lol: :shock: :lol:

Pellets in the morning, sit and eat some hay, get up, stretch, go back and eat some hay, eat a bit more hay, move somewhere else to eat hay. Then sit somewhere eating hay. Then they get some greens, have a bit of a run around and a snooze, then eat some more hay, have a bit of hay, sit munching hay. Then its evening pellets time, then they eat some more hay, then have some hay.

To conclude, they just eat hay all day really.

Back