• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser out of sorts

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
He's eating a moderate amount of hay and his SS pellets, but it seems there's not a vegetable in Scotland that pleases him.:oops: Not even organic rocket, formerly a favourite. And I threw out some of the last bag of kale. Parsley is also being rejected. He's seeing the Plum Fairy and having dental x-rays in a couple of weeks, and although I'm very nervous I now actually wish it was sooner. I've brought him in to the conservatory for the afternoon, and he has livened up a bit. There is a funny-looking poo in his basin, which he seems to find fascinating. :roll:

Mousekovitch the Mouseketeer down in the dumps???? Cant have that!! Tell him hes loved.......:love::love::love::love::love:

Aww come on Spenser, eat your greens young man!!! You'd think if it was his teefs he's be off his hay aswell? but you never know, actially when Joejoes front top and bottom teeth overgrew last year when he had the eye abscess he stoped eating his veg as he couldn't get a grip on it, but he would eat it if i sort of hand fed it in the side of his mouth, he was a naughty boy in those days and didn't eat hay so i don't know if he would have carried on with that normally or not :roll:

Hope he starts nomming his veg again soon :wave:

How is Spenser now? :love: Still giving the weird shaped poo far too much attention? :lol:

How is Spenser now? :love: Still giving the weird shaped poo far too much attention? :lol:

I've changed his basin, spoiling his fun.:lol: He's been much brighter, but is now back in the hutch. He nommed some hay (a sample kindly sent by GrahamL's Biscuit and Ginger). He'll be getting his veg out soon. We are having spring greens for tea tonight, as it is plain he is right off them. :roll: I was really disappointed he didn't like the organic rocket.

I was expecting a photo of the odd poop :shock:

Hope he's picked up now.

Buttercup has made a nest in the upstairs bedroom and looks so flippin' cosy that I can't see him coming out yet a while :roll:

Whats wrong with these buns recently!! - Sooty isnt right either..

Wishing Spenser loads of nommy veggie vibes xx

Spenser graciously condescended to eat a strawberry leaf, but all the bought veg is being ignored. :(

Spenser Sorry, Auntie Blackberry, I will try to do another odd poop tomorrow. I think I might have nommed it, actually. :?

:no: Norty Spenser making your mummy worry :no:

Keep shoving the apple sticks under his nose ;):lol:

Spenser Sorry, Auntie Blackberry, I will try to do another odd poop tomorrow. I think I might have nommed it, actually. :?

:mrgreen::lol: Dudley wants to know if it was as odd as the one Daisy had stuck to her bottom that I had to remove!!! He is finding the fact Daisy needed her bottom wiped extremely funny....Daisy is not amused!!

Spenser has two apple sticks in the hutch. I was so dismayed by the amount of rejected veg and little progress with pellets that I forgot to check on their condition last time I was out. He was actually in the lower hutch, away from all the noms, but accepted an alfafa slim.

Back