• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When checking the buns last night

loppy ears

Warren Veteran
I went out last night to check the buns last thing before bed, I spotted what looked like a sore weepy growth on my boys ear, immediate panic set in, thoughts of rushing to the out of hours vet etc, I picked him up took him to where there was more light and the sore weepy growth turned out to be a piece of tomato phew relief, I thought I would share so you can all have a laugh

I think we've all been there in some way. Last week I thought Sparkle had suddenly developed a big bald spot on her foot, only to discover after chasing her around the garden that it was a bit of a leaf.
Panic over for now :lol: bet your stomach did one of those huge lurches - its awful isn't it, then your mind races ahead to all kinds of horrendous things.
So glad it was tomato and not anything serious!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Phew what a relief.

That story reminded me of Eddie, one of Hugo's There's bunnies now sadly at the bridge. There was a certain incident with a box of Maltesers - Liz had all sorts of worries going through her mind with tumours, hernias and the like only to find out he had Maltesers stuck in his fur. :oops: :lol::lol:

Back