• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie's one track mind

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I had my camera all set up, ready to take a photo of Alfie and Bubbles snuggling together. Just as I was about to press the button this happened. :shock: :roll:

DSCF1292.jpg

Notice how Bubbles just resigned herself to the inevitable, put her head down and let him get on with it. :lol: Once he'd got that out of his system, I did actually get some decent (in both senses of the word!) photos of them both. :love:

DSCF1298.jpg

DSCF1303.jpg

I think he's trying to do the Elvis Presley lip curl in this one. :?

DSCF1297.jpg

i just guffawed at the elvis impression:lol:

It's true what they say Wendy, Elvis isn't really dead. He's alive and well and living in the body of my rabbit. I'm off to tell the Sunday Sport. :lol::lol:

SJ, you're welcome any time. ;)

It's true what they say Wendy, Elvis isn't really dead. He's alive and well and living in the body of my rabbit. I'm off to tell the Sunday Sport. :lol::lol:

SJ, you're welcome any time. ;)

yeah, but the weird/sad thing is, i can REALLY see it!!!! oooohhhh, shall we take him on jeremy kyle?:D can he sing? do we need to play elvis lp's to him on repeat?

You dare to ask "Can he sing?" :shock: Of course he can, silly. ;) :lol:

Anybody got Jeremy Kyle's email addy? 8)

Bubbles looks so small sat next to Alfie! She looks much smaller than in photos of her on her own. :? Perhaps she didn't have time to fluff herself out for this particular photoshoot.;)

Alfie just screams Disapproving Rabbit!

And Bubbles - :shock: Oh my. :love: :love: :love: :love:
What a pretty little bun!

Back