• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey very annoyed stuck in pen :o( and Olly's head tilt worse

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
The buns are so fed up stuck in the bonding pen, when I open the door to clean it Honey is scrabbling at me trying to get past, even nipping at times. Olly's head tilt is getting worse as he is better in open spaces so he doesn't have to look up as much :( I know they have to stay in there but it's horrible! The only humping going on now is when I'm going to feed them, honey humps olly like mad! Does that mean she's dominant now? Any thoughts on any of this? :wave:

Hi :wave:
I know how you feel, my 3 are still in their 3ft by 1ft space as things are still tentative. Theyre going stir crazy, i feel so sorry for them :cry:
Sounds like your bonds going really well, can you not increase their space or is it too early?
And yes i think Honey is well and truly dominant thefe :lol::love:

Hi :wave:
I know how you feel, my 3 are still in their 3ft by 1ft space as things are still tentative. Theyre going stir crazy, i feel so sorry for them :cry:
Sounds like your bonds going really well, can you not increase their space or is it too early?
And yes i think Honey is well and truly dominant thefe :lol::love:

Yes I'm going to increase their space today, it's going to be 4x3x2 NIC cubes, at the moment it's 4x2x2. Something else that's changed while they've been in there is that honey seems to like me more, she was a bit wary before as it's always me that catches her to pick her up and check her if needs be, or to take her to the vets :( but last night she licked me for the first time, on my nose! I was so happy! :love:

Back