• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge and Zuma to vets UDPage2

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Taking zuma and fudge 2 of the 3 week old babies to the vets today.
theyre lethargic and not eating.
im so scared im gona lose them im crying as i type this both babies snuggled in my arms having the occasional drop of water.
please wish my babies luck :'(

Fudge
DSC01948.jpg

Zuma
DSC01940.jpg

Last edited:
They had needles fudge is alot better than zuma. hes been eating and running toward me while the vet looked at him he just wanted huggles..:roll:

I have to watch zuma closely see if he eats if not hes got to go in tomorow or later tonight if he gets worse.......

Thankyou all for vibes they really worked and its nice to have somewhere to turn when i worry about my buns.

:wave:
Chul i thought of you earlier was going to contact you and ask you to come to vet with me:oops:

i hate needles and completely frieked lol:oops:

Thankyou all for vibes they really worked and its nice to have somewhere to turn when i worry about my buns.

:wave:
Chul i thought of you earlier was going to contact you and ask you to come to vet with me:oops:

i hate needles and completely frieked lol:oops:

I would have done if it was after work! :oops:

Sending more love to Zuma and Fudge... :love:

Back