• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bertha and Flopsy,just married!

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
At long last Flopsy has a wife!

I put him with Bertha and they were as good as gold straight away,they had already been quite happy to lay beside each other with mesh between them when Bertha was free range so as soon as Bertha had recovered from her spey (and I had enough time!) I put them together. :)

Image04221.jpg

Image04261.jpg

Oh,theres my boy!:love:What a lovely couple they make.Have you still got Francis's e mail address,if so would you send her those pictures please?I'm sure she would love to see them!

I've just squeeeeeeelleeeeed at those pics Davia - how wonderful :love::love::love:

I've got a massive soft spot for Bertha & it's so good to see her wedded :D :love:

I've just squeeeeeeelleeeeed at those pics Davia - how wonderful :love::love::love:

I've got a massive soft spot for Bertha & it's so good to see her wedded :D :love:

aaw thanks Denise. Shes such a gentle girl and Flopsy is just the same ,they're well suited, I'll try and get some more pics before too long.

Back